Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New to Me

















As per request :) here is a photo of my lovely treasures, it's not all of them, the rest is stored and buried in my garage, until it can be painted. I am not sure yet how much I like the rose painting, if I will keep it intact or remove the frame and make a chalk board with it. I love, love the robin's egg blue platter-$1.00, not sure where it's from, there is nothing printed on the bottom, I think it looks very MS Everyday. Cobalt blue ikea bowls 6 for $2.00. I love the baskets-$1.00 each, they will look really pretty in the fall filled with dried Hydrangeas. New outfit, Jeans from the Limited- $5.00, top from Jacob- $2.00. Pretty "wave" pillar stand from Party light- .25, Pansy Platter-$1.00 NO chips :) Ivory and gold trim candy dish- .50, Design Book- .50, Shabby white pillow sham- .25, Billabong patchwork purse, cuz I love my patches and plaid- .50! Kitchen table and 4 chairs $35.00, pitcher and base- $10.00, faux white roses- $2.00, and to think Yard Sale season has just begun!!! Collecting driftwood - $free and I found a message in a bottle too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment